Monday, November 05, 2007

Landon and I


Landon and I, originally uploaded by aimeeblanks.

I have no time to shower much less blog, but I will keep trying...
Here's a picture of Landon and I on Halloween. I don't know what was up with the flash, it gave our faces a lovely shade of blah!
We had a blast hanging out at a friend's house while all our kids played. I was so excited to hand out candy for the first time ever, and all of five kids came by! Oh well, maybe next year. Isaiah has decided he's not tricker treating next year, I guess he thinks he is too old?

2 comments:

Dad said...

Aimee,

I didn't know you had a blog. I like your thoughts on your first entry about not focusing on your own righteousness but instead focus on following Jesus. Great thought! I will use it.

Thanks for the pictures of the kids.

Stay warm.

Dad

Dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.