Sunday, April 06, 2008

In a Nut Shell

As the title of my blog says "Life Happens" and that is why it has been four months since I've blogged last. But I'm going to stop apologizing and just blog when I can for now! After all, I apologize for enough in my life!!
It has been a quick spring here in the 'burg - lots of changes around our house and with our business. God has been amazing and just when we thought he had forgotten us, He shows His love and provisions for us in a huge way. We have officially bought our house - which is exciting, daunting, and scary all at the same time. EJ and Ty's birthdays are coming up so we are planning two big parties for my soon to be 6 and 1 year old. Both of the big boys are in baseball - which I love, but they are both in two different leagues this year which means multiple days a week at the fields...with a one year old. We'll see how that goes! Spring Break is just around the corner, and the little ones and I are headed south. My mom is flying up to help us drive down, where we will spend a sun filled week in Florida. I can't wait to see my family down there, I miss them so much, and it has been four months since we have seen them. That's about all I have time for this morning we have to start getting ready for church - I love our church! I'll have to write more about that later, but for now you can check it out at www.brentwoodchurch.org

No comments: