Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blue Light Special


Ok, I feel like my blog is the K-mart version compared to all the others out there, but oh well! Until I figure out how to make it more fancy - this will do. I don’t think I’ve left my house for a couple of days now. I’m in the process of simplifying - in other words - going through every closet, bin, and basket, and throwing away things I haven’t touched in awhile, and collecting a pile to go to the Goodwill. I can’t believe all the junk we have! Although I did find a pile of every card and letter that I wrote my hubby while we were dating. So sweet that he kept them all. I get cards from people, think, “how nice”, put them on my mantle for a few days and then throw them away! Is that wrong? I’ve looked at all those old letters more than he ever has! Maybe one day I’ll be glad he is such a pack rat…until then, the cleaning continues.

No comments: